Thursday, April 10, 2014

My Trip to Bristol Motor Speedway

I had the privilege of being Team Penske's guest in March at Bristol Motor Speedway. I had not previously been to BMS, and words cannot express how fantastic of an experience I had -- even with the rain and extremely cold temperatures! Great racing, great seats, great people.

Below are a few of my favorite photos from the weekend, but first...

I want to thank a few people:
  1. Team Penske for their generosity
  2. My Twitter friends who were able to meet up with me at the Ford Racing stage
  3. A certain friend who gave me a new pair of shades
Bristol Motor Speedway - The Last Great Colosseum

On the track

Brad Keselowski getting ready for practice

From the #2 hauler tour

The backup Blanco Deuce

My group

Regan Smith during qualifying

Brian Scott

Ryan Blaney

Ryan Blaney's No. 29 truck

Brad Keselowski signing autographs at the Ford Racing stage

Rain = sad day

Carl Edwards' car on pit lane

Getting ready to roll

Martin Truex, Jr. before driver introductions

I got to meet some of my Twitter friends before the Food City 500

Ryan Blaney

I was excited to see an unscheduled night race


Again, I can't thank everyone enough. I hope to return to Bristol Motor Speedway soon!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to take a trip to the Bristol Motor Speedway someday. I have always loved watching all kinds of car racing, whether it be Nascar or drag racing in the street. I wonder how much fuel one car uses on one of their races. http://unitedoil.net/race_fuels.htm

    ReplyDelete