Friday, August 30, 2013

Nationwide Children's Hospital 200 at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course

I can't think of a better way to end this "mini series" of posts about the Nationwide Children's Hospital 200 than to share with you my favorite pictures from that weekend at Mid-Ohio!


China Beach/The Esses

In the first post of the series, I told you that the Esses is one of the most popular locations to sit at Mid-Ohio. Here are a few examples of why that is.

 


Friday Practice

Pictured: Sam Hornish, Jr., Alex Bowman, AJ Allmendinger, and Regan Smith.


  
 


Garage Tour

My mom and I won passes for a garage tour through Mid-Ohio's Twitter. If you aren't following them on Twitter, you can find them here.


 


Autograph Session

Nationwide/Mid-Ohio were kind enough to give away 400 wristbands to an autograph session featuring almost 20 drivers!




Track Walk

Fans were able to walk part of the track before pre-race ceremonies.


 


Pre-Race Ceremonies

The Ohio State University Marching Band made an appearance!

  
 

 
 
  



 




And that concludes Racing Fuel's coverage of the Nationwide Children's Hospital 200 from Mid-Ohio!

Thank you, Mid-Ohio, for a great time. I can't wait until next year.

Did you attend the NCH 200? Email me your pictures and/or share your thoughts below!

No comments:

Post a Comment